Opening the Gospels and seeking the meaning of the Word of the Lord is what God loves! “Lift your heart into the Sacred Heart of Jesus, who loves as you come to Him now and always! Jesus is with you! Jesus welcomes all to Him and He always will!” ~the angels of the Lord in the Holly Spirit
More coming soon!
Sacred Heart Healing Intentions, Prayers and Guided Exercises with the Angels and Archangels of the Lord in the Holy Spirit
Online Class Available SOON For All!
In this holy and loving class, we will loving begin in prayer, asking for the holy Intercession of the Holy Family and the Saints guided in the Holy Spirit with the Healing Angels who serve before the Throne of God, led in the Holy Spirit from the Archangels in the Holy Spirit as we place all matters into the Sacred Heart of the Lord, who is the number one and Most High Divine Physician. This online class will be available soon, and is in constant Holy Intercession from the Holy Family, The Healing Saints and the Angels of the Lord in the Holy Spirit.
You can ask for healing anytime you wish! God hears all prayers! Jesus is listening! Ask therefore as you read this for healing of all situations, any area of your life, all people involved, and as you place all matters into the Sacred Heart of the Lord, into God’s Hands it is the Lord who is with you and never left you! The healing angels, who are sent by God always, and the archangels and angels of the Lord in the Holy Spirit, will be with you in prayer and Holy Intercession, and Jesus will be with you always as you ask for Him! The angels of the Lord, the healing angels led by St. Michael and St. Raphael and even St. Gabriel will be with you and your situation to comfort and heal as they are sent by God to be with you. Guided Angel of the Lord Exercises to the Sacred Heart of Jesus coming soon!
The Chaplet of St. Michael the Archangel
The Chaplet of St. Michael is a wonderful way to honor this great Archangel along with the other nine Choirs of Angels. What do we mean by Choirs? It seems that God has created various orders of Angels. Sacred Scripture distinguishes nine such groupings: Seraphim, Cherubim, Thrones, Dominations, Powers, Virtues, Principalities, Archangels and Angels (Isa. 6: 2; Gen. 3: 24; Col. 1: 16; Eph. 1: 21; Rom. 8: 38). There may be more groupings but these are the only ones that have been revealed to us. The Seraphim is believed to be the highest Choir, the most intimately united to God, while the Angelic Choir is the lowest.
The history of this Chaplet goes back to a devout Servant of God, Antonia d’Astonac, who had a vision of St. Michael. He told Antonia to honor him by nine salutations to the nine Choirs of Angels. St. Michael promised that whoever would practice this devotion in his honor would have, when approaching Holy Communion, an escort of nine angels chosen from each of the nine Choirs. In addition, for those who would recite the Chaplet daily, he promised his continual assistance and that of all the holy angels during life, and after death deliverance from purgatory for themselves and their relations.
The Chaplet of St. Michael
O God, come to my assistance. O Lord, make haste to help me. Glory be to the Father, etc.
[Say one Our Father and three Hail Marys after each of the following nine salutations in honor of the nine Choirs of Angels]
1. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Seraphim may the Lord make us worthy to burn with the fire of perfect charity.
2. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Cherubim may the Lord grant us the grace to leave the ways of sin and run in the paths of Christian perfection.
3. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Thrones may the Lord infuse into our hearts a true and sincere spirit of humility.
4. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Dominations may the Lord give us grace to govern our senses and overcome any unruly passions.
5. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Virtues may the Lord preserve us from evil and falling into temptation.
6. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Powers may the Lord protect our souls against the snares and temptations of the devil.
7. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Principalities may God fill our souls with a true spirit of obedience.
8. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Archangels may the Lord give us perseverance in faith and in all good works in order that we may attain the glory of Heaven.
9. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Angels may the Lord grant us to be protected by them in this mortal life and conducted in the life to come to Heaven.
Say one Our Father in honor of each of the following leading Angels: St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael and our Guardian Angel.
O glorious prince St. Michael, chief and commander of the heavenly hosts, guardian of souls, vanquisher of rebel spirits, servant in the house of the Divine King and our admirable conductor, you who shine with excellence and superhuman virtue deliver us from all evil, who turn to you with confidence and enable us by your gracious protection to serve God more and more faithfully every day.
Pray for us, O glorious St. Michael, Prince of the Church of Jesus Christ, that we may be made worthy of His promises.
Almighty and Everlasting God, Who, by a prodigy of goodness and a merciful desire for the salvation of all men, has appointed the most glorious Archangel St. Michael Prince of Your Church, make us worthy, we ask You, to be delivered from all our enemies, that none of them may harass us at the hour of death, but that we may be conducted by him into Your Presence. This we ask through the merits of Jesus Christ Our Lord.